Tuesday 9 August 2011

One day...With an IDEA!

June 2011 - I had an idea one day. One of those ideas that you don't realise its an idea until you've actually done what you needed to do, look back at it, and say "Oh...that turned out pretty good"! My friend and aspiring Fashion Photographer, Jennifer Falowo, asked me to tag along to one of her shoots with my camera in hand. I decided to take pictures of the two models for the day, Merve and Zarah. 


And with each shot, my idea was to portray a feeling...

Here are the results! 


            Zarah (Left)                                     Merve (Right)

This is by far, my favourite shot out of the bunch! The lack of vibrant colour gives the shot a very old and authentic look. The like the A-symmetry of the positioning as well! 








No comments:

Post a Comment